Does the fear of the number 13 affect you?? Hopefully not!
The Ferrari 500 is an art show popping up this coming Friday the 13 – and it’s less than 2 weeks away! The only scary part is the possibility that you’ll miss out and forget to come… so mark your calendars!
It’s really nothing to be scared of – especially since it’s going to be sooooo much fun and a feast for the eyes!
• 17 very friendly, approachable, and un-scary local artists will in be attendance, showing their awesome original art, and they all will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
• All of the amazing art for sale is decidedly affordable, as every item for sale at our event will be priced at theun-scary price of$500.00 OR less!
• Way-Cool Door Prizes!! Each person coming to the Ferrari 500 will be given a door prize ticket, and you will get to choose your chance from a wide array of donated art, gift certificates, etc. (donated by our artists!) Believe! Believe in the power and luck of the number 13, and you could be coming home with a wonderful door prize! Believe!
• Making our community a bit stronger is surely a non-scary and joyful thing to do… Did you know that 10% of any purchase you make will be donated by the artist to The Working Centre, a Kitchener institution that is making a difference in our community!
• A New Signature Cocktail: The Formula One! This pineapple juice and moonshine concoction was crafted by Terry Gibson of Moondance Whiskeys, our event’s provider of spirits! No, not the scary kind of spirits… it’s OK! In additional to the tasty Formula One, Terry with be serving up his special selections of wine and beer.
Developed with rising star Ben Murphy of Murphy’s Law Distillery, Elmira, Ontario, Moondance is a double distilled, triple charcoal filtered corn mash spirit, historically known as Moonshine, the first offering of its type made in Canada using traditional recipes originating from 17th Century Midlands England and further refined in the Hills of West Virginia, USA.
• Yummy Snacks!
Our 17 artists will also be providing their own signature snacks for the evening. How can that be scary?! Nom nom nom!
Friday the 13th? It’s really a luckyday, with the power to change your life.
Just imagine, you come out to our event in the energizing space of Communitech’s Area 151 Hub, make some new friends with artists, fall in love with a painting, and by purchasing it, you strengthen a worthy community organization (The Working Centre), and bring some visual joy to your home – very lucky indeed!!!
Where: Communitech, 151 Charles St. W, Kitchener
When: Friday, October 13, 2017, from 5:00pm to 9:00pm
You must be logged in to post a comment.